Dodge Avenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after my recent divorce I happen to be in possession of a beautiful .6+ carat white gold diamond engagement ring/wedding set. It really is a nice ring. I bought it for $1200 7 years ago, when gold was about $1000 less an ounce than it is now. I was offered a decent price at the store I bought it at for trade in, but I'd rather have cash to do some upgrades to my Avenger :smileup:. Anyway, her loss is your gain. I'm asking $600 (half my money back) everywhere else, but for someone on the site I'd let it go for $500. PM me for more details and I'll post pictures when I get home.

·
Registered
541 Posts
So nowwwww I know what MY ex fiancee is doing with MY engagement ring. LOL. He needs all the mods on his Jeep that he can get though...

Good luck selling it... looking forward to seeing the pictures, just because I'm a girl and it's a ring. :) :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess I need to see a picture if you can post one. I may be interested as my wifes rings had to be cut off.
This is kind of hard to do before you get 25 posts or can PM someone but do you have an email I can send you pictures at?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.