Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Brackets
1st pair - Reserved
2nd pair - Reserved
3rd pair - canceled
4th pair - canceled
Apparently someone placed an order the same time I did and I only have 5 brackets coming now. So at this moment I will not have anymore brackets available.
If I am able to get anymore I will let you guys know...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Brackets
1st pair - Payed and shipped
2nd pair - Reserved
3rd pair - canceled
4th pair - canceled

As it stands right now there are no more brackets available in Chrysler inventory. I had my dealer run a few things and there is no warehouse that has any inventory and there is nothing coming into Chrysler inventory from the manufacturer as of Sept 27th 2018. My contact stated once the inventory is purged these brackets will go to NS1 status, which means obsolete. Four of the brackets that I had ordered were ordered by someone else, I can't say for sure if they were ordered in the states or from Europe.
If you happen to see any brake upgrade info about installing theses brackets, chances are the info is not from me or DodgeThis. If there is a post about the upgrade, chances are they found out about it here in AvengerForumz from JRWilliams AKA DodgeThis or me BRR. I did not post this information anywhere else. Also if you see any posts about these brackets for sale anywhere else, they are not for sale by me. I sold them here in AvengerForumz for next to nothing for profit as I wanted to help other Avenger members benefit from the upgrade. If you see this part number posted online from eBay as available for purchase from who knows what dealer, they will not be able to purchase them as of today and if they could, they are an export item only and the online dealer will reply back stating that can't get them for you even though they show the price and part number.

Out of these five final brackets, 2 are shipped, 2 are on reserve. So I will have only one bracket left, now if someone is really interested this final bracket it "could" be used as a pattern to make custom adapters for anyone interested still in upgrading there brakes. This single bracket is available to anyone interested, The price would be $50.00 plus shipping or something reasonable could by discussed by PM.
Thanks again for those who were interested and a special thanks goes to DodgeThis for interpreting my setup to an instructional video for those who were interested in this upgrade. His video can be found on youtube for those who have not seen it....

I apologize for not having the time personally to create an instructional video. I wanted to make sure everything worked out first before posting anything and DodgeThis created an awesome video!

·
Registered
577 Posts
I was informed this morning that due to the quantity of brackets I had ordered, the Chrysler system changed the NS1 status to stocking status.
So these brackets will be available again soon
Cool! Can never have enough performance parts for the Avenger!

·
Registered
6 Posts
If anyone has one 8f these they would like to part with let me know. I have one already trying to track down a second one.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
schomy,
I should be able to order another one for you if your interested. I would have to double check the price as they may have gone up or down in price since I ordered them last

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
There's nothing aftermarket available unless its custom made. I can still order the brackets, I just haven't as no one showed any interest in them. I would also have to check for updated pricing, but I haven't done that either because of the lack of interest.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Im surprised at how cheap this swap is.
-100 for new rotors
-70 for steel braided lines
-100 for both calipers
-80 for brackets
-40 for pads

If you need those brackets people get them now while they are cheap!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Im surprised at how cheap this swap is.
-100 for new rotors
-70 for steel braided lines
-100 for both calipers
-80 for brackets
-40 for pads

If you need those brackets people get them now while they are cheap!
What application were the steel braided lines from? I searched all over creation for steel braided lines for the Avenger and found nothing.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts