Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Dodge Avenger 2.7 SXT 6Speed Autostick
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello to the community

It’s the GermanAvi again. As I said before, this weekend we got the job done.
New Satin black exterior lines, the black roof, black top rear wing and some dodge decals. Also we’ve managed the thing with the US lights in the front. To comply with the very nerving German restrictions, talking white parking lights and no yellowish Daytime running lights, we had to install a few new wires and fuses. They just cut them out when importing the cars. Forget about German laws. Now it looks pretty US street legal if you know what I mean. Not to forget a rear window tint was done. Let me know in a short reply. Would be great to hear from you.
Perhaps there is anything to change or make it better?!?
Greetings from Germany 🇩🇪
God bless you all.
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Car Wheel

Attachments

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Congratulations, wonderful job in such a short period of time! Is that satin black painted on or wrapped? Car looks great:cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations, wonderful job in such a short period of time! Is that satin black painted on or wrapped? Car looks great:cool:
Hey Intrepid

it’s just wrapped. It’s unbelievable expensive to get a goof paint job in Germany. Yes you’re right. Satin black. As the wheels. Giving it a much more sportier look. We also tinted the windows in similar black. What a heck of a job. It’s great that you like it. We both, my wife and me, love your car too. Looks like a cop car with those center caps. Hotter than hot.
God bless you intrepid.

You are a very nice person

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Intrepid

it’s just wrapped. It’s unbelievable expensive to get a goof paint job in Germany. Yes you’re right. Satin black. As the wheels. Giving it a much more sportier look. We also tinted the windows in similar black. What a heck of a job. It’s great that you like it. We both, my wife and me, love your car too. Looks like a cop car with those center caps. Hotter than hot.
God bless you intrepid.

You are a very nice person
And again dear intrepid
Sorry for my rusty English

·
Registered
5,226 Posts

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
You as well, thank you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks excLNTee

The Avenger itself is not unique in Germany but kind of rare. Especially when it comes with the V6.
So my wife wanted it in a special trim. I heard of not many more than 30 vehicles of all engine sizes in Germany registered. This one’s my wife’s dream.
God bless you man.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts