Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a red 2008 dodge avenger r/t a couple days ago
i added the premium convenience package (remote start, heated front seats, heated/cooler cupholders, tire pressure monitoring display, etc.)
i also added the mygig multimedia infotainment system (touch screen nav, real time traffic, 20 gigabyte hard drive, auto-dimming mirror, bluetooth connect, etc.)
other upgrades include the boston acoustics sound system, the 18" chrome clad wheels, power sunroof, etc.

although i have just about every single upgrade aside from the little things like smokers group etc, i still feel like i need to customize it, made it unique. i don't know where to start! anything really! exterior mods, engine mods, interior mods, anything to diversify mine from everyone elses. i basically want to make it look sportier (in summary)...it has a pretty good start for looking sporty, but there's got to be something more i can do (it already has the 3.5 liter high output v6 with some kind of booster and dual exhaust)

--thanks!!!!!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
most everything is still in the works....i have the BA speakers as well.. so there is not a lot you can do the the stereo...

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i know what u mean...i have a lexus rx too and i had the lights changed to xenon projectors...best thing i ever did to that car. the work great and look really sweet. unfortunately it's an enormous hassle because i have to send them away and can't really drive the car until they're back, not to mention its not the cheapest of mods :-\

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
keep in mind i just want opinions...anything...paint ideas, engine ideas (intake, etc.) interior additions, anything!

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
question: are the lights on the 08 avenger r/t halogen projectors? halogen reflectors? not xenon reflectors or projectors are they? if they're halogen projectors, would it be easy to convert them to xenon? wouldn't u just need to add a ballast and change the bulb to say a philips d2s bulb and a wire harness? that'd be cheaper than retrofitting xenon projectors because i wouldn't have to send it away and pay all the money for labor and i wouldn't have to buy the $250 or more projectors either

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
I would really like to see someone tackle a new hood. I saw one that kinda resembled a viper hood that was on a F150?!?! Didn't really make sense, but it looked pretty good.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have had my avenger R/T for a couple weeks now and I must say, window tinting makes the car look so much better. an exhaust from Zoomer should be out relatively soon

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
what kind of boost are u talking about?

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what makes the exhaust from zoomer so special? is it dual like the r/t's?

bullet85...what boast are YOU talking about? lol
im not sure what you're question is

bluenigel...what tints did u get on which windows?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
i just bought a red 2008 dodge avenger r/t a couple days ago
i added the premium convenience package (remote start, heated front seats, heated/cooler cupholders, tire pressure monitoring display, etc.)
i also added the mygig multimedia infotainment system (touch screen nav, real time traffic, 20 gigabyte hard drive, auto-dimming mirror, bluetooth connect, etc.)
other upgrades include the boston acoustics sound system, the 18" chrome clad wheels, power sunroof, etc.

although i have just about every single upgrade aside from the little things like smokers group etc, i still feel like i need to customize it, made it unique. i don't know where to start! anything really! exterior mods, engine mods, interior mods, anything to diversify mine from everyone elses. i basically want to make it look sportier (in summary)...it has a pretty good start for looking sporty, but there's got to be something more i can do (it already has the 3.5 liter high output v6 with some kind of booster and dual exhaust)

--thanks!!!!!!

u said 3.5l high output with some kind of booster..... what were u tlking about?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I would think he means the booster thing. What kind of booster thing do you think you have on the 3.5l engine in your car?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
yea the booster thing sorry lol!!!

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Ok, back to the modifications. If someone has a good picture of their car, and a good picture of a hood scoop they think would look good on their car. PM me both pictures, or links to the pictures, and I will do a Photo shop of them. Then we can get a good idea of what different hoods look like. I may even be able to make different body kits work. Just send me some pictures, and I will see what I can do!

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea im not too sure...i never drove my car before i bought it. i drove one that was outside, whereas the one i wanted was in the showroom. i was asking about driving differences and he said "it has the same engine but some kind of booster so the only difference is thatit goes faster." i didn't ask many questions, but he said something to that tune. what could he be talking about?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
If u can check on it cause im interested to c what it is.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts