Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like your head lights more. :)
LOL I do too :p I remember when "blacking out headlights" was a pain in the butt to do...It seems the manufacturers of the cars have taken some of the aftermarket ideas and have been implementing them on their own... (ie. ford fusion has the euro lights)

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Looking good dave! lol sphinx...around here if you can make it home from the car wash without it getting dirty..thats about as long as it lasts. :p

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looking good dave! lol sphinx...around here if you can make it home from the car wash without it getting dirty..thats about as long as it lasts. :p
LOL Isn't that the truth...don't you hate when people in front of you will be like in the right lane...the guy drives through a puddle in front of another person then that person uses their windshield fluid and sprays it all over the place and gets your car like 10 seconds after you pull out of the car wash...

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's the truth. I was actually glad it rained a little on Sunday though, 'cause it'll wash all the salt residue off the roads... till the next snow.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
That's the truth. I was actually glad it rained a little on Sunday though, 'cause it'll wash all the salt residue off the roads... till the next snow.

Ya but the rain created a lot of ice on my driveway/street.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts