Dodge Avenger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Image Dynamics Subs - 2x 8"

3K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  rhgraphix 
#1 · (Edited)
I have 2x 8" Image Dynamics subwoofers. They are gently used, had them in my old car for 2 months max, but barely broke in. Had a 600W amp(turned up to around 70% gain - ultra effecient) in a 1.6 Cu. Ft. ported box. Perfect fit - Can give specs for the port to buyer. One has small light scratch in it(received it that way from where I bought them).

Asking $200 - shipped to anywhere in US

Info-
iD 8 D4 v.3 - Dual 4ohm Voice Coil
Power Handling - 200-250 watts
Mounting Diameter - 7.125"
Mounting Depth - 4.75"

Pics-

See less See more
#3 ·
I am not sure. Haven't taken the panel apart to see how deep it is. You can remove the magnet cover and they would probably be almost 3/4" shorter.

#4 ·
I seriously doubt they will fit. If they did, you probably won't be able to roll the window down all the way. Sorry... Bet they would fit on the rear window place where the 6x9's are. Just a thought. Are these open air subs?

#6 ·
on the 2010 sxt there are 6x9's all the way around
Yes its true there's (4) 6x9s in our models but the fronts don't allow for much clearance. You have to leave room for you to let the windows down like spynx said but the rear deck is more forgiving when it comes to depth. you could put just about any depth speaker in the back because it drops off into the trunk where its nothing for them to bump up against unlike the front doors where you have the window in the way. Just sayin if the speaker is too deep when you let down the window the window will hit the speaker.

#8 ·
These are not free air subs. They are made to be put into a enclosure. 1.6 cu.ft. ported to be exact. I was thinking of installing them in my back deck in conjunction with the 6x9's but I want to do something different and need just a single sub.

The backs do come off, but like everyone is saying I doubt they would fit and they are not designed for front speakers, just subs. Low freq. only.

#9 ·
Hey, you interested in a trade?? I have an idea... call me sometime in the evening and we can chat... My idea may not work though, lol.

#10 ·
Hey, you interested in a trade?? I have an idea... call me sometime in the evening and we can chat... My idea may not work though, lol.
I'll call you tonight when I leave work. I love trading stuff.

#12 ·
Sorry guys/girls. They are gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.