Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Dodge Avenger SXT PLUS
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I replaced the cooling system in my 2012 Avenger 3.6L and now my car won't start. Its trying to. I'm trying to find the fuel relay reset switch but no such luck. Can someone please tell me the location of it? I'm anxious to get my car back on the road. Thanks y'all

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
That's controlled by the TIPM.

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Do you have a OBD scanner to check for error codes?

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Double check all of the connections that you had to remove when you were working on the cooling system.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have a OBD scanner to check for error codes?
I used FIXD to scan and it said open loop state when scanned due to insufficient engine temperature. It kicked codes P0523 and P0520. I double checked all connections ...I havent replaced the oil pressure sensor yet...should I do that?

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Both of the codes seem to indicate oil pressure sensor, might be a good idea. Big job on the 3.6.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Both of the codes seem to indicate oil pressure sensor, might be a good idea. Big job on the 3.6.
It's done. Replaced all the switchea. They came installed on the oil filter housing/oil cooler. All connections are good. It kicks code p0523 now instead of both codes. Other cars that I owned had a reset button in the trunk on the side whenever I would have issues it would shut it down I would just push the button and then I can fuel relay switch is there a fuel relay switch in this car and if so where is it located I want to get on the road

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts
It's done. Replaced all the switchea. They came installed on the oil filter housing/oil cooler. All connections are good. It kicks code p0523 now instead of both codes. Other cars that I owned had a reset button in the trunk on the side whenever I would have issues it would shut it down I would just push the button and then I can fuel relay switch is there a fuel relay switch in this car and if so where is it located I want to get on the road
THERE IS NO RESET SWITCH as you speak of. Fuel pump relay is inside the fuse panel and NOT servicable without replacing the whole fuse panel (in the engine compartment).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts