Dodge Avenger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The members of the ChargerforumZ are having a Meet & Greet at Gatlinburg, TN on June 6th through June 8th. This will be a good time to meet other members of the other forumZ. We will have members coming from the Caliber and 300c side. Several members are bringing their spouse (the only way I could go) and some their children so this is not going to be 3 day drunk. Its about meeting members and showing off our vehicles. I have pasted a link from the ChargerforumZ for any member that might think they would be interested in going.

http://www.chargerforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97

·
Registered
66 Posts
I am definately going to make this...i have some Charger butt to smoke!!!! First one being Pe0n if he doesnt chicken out!!! :5700293539:I hope some of you guys can make this....its going to be a good time!!!!:D

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I'd love to be able to come but I probably will be too busy with work or out of vacation time. Will revisit it when the time is closer...or the venue is. ;)

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I wish I could stop by! I tryed to make a M&G in columbus ohio when I had my maggie but too many things happened. I actually made it there but everyone was pretty much gone. Had a nice dinner at the quaker steak and lube though hehe.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Folks, the Gatlinburg Meet and Greet is gonna be a great event. If anyone can make it, we would love to have you. Get over the the Charger side and read the stuff on that event. You'll want to be there. There is also a MOPAR Car show there that weekend that we want to creash. We need some Avengers to Represent. Gonna drive the "Tail of the Dragon" in the smoky mountains. Look it up on the internet. maybe some runs at the local drag strip as well.
Love to have everyone :eek:ld:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Oh oh I know what it is now...on the bike forums its commonly referred to making the trip to "Deals Gap". But I recall the dragon references as well...it just now hit me about the other..

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I find it difficult to believe none of the Avenger owners will be coming to Gatlinburg. there will be Charger member driving from Canada there, and a Caliber member from New Jersey that will be there. If you live around Tn give some thought about attending and meeting the other forumZ members. All the details can be found on the Charger side.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Oh oh I know what it is now...on the bike forums its commonly referred to making the trip to "Deals Gap". But I recall the dragon references as well...it just now hit me about the other..
Deals Gap is a fun 11 miles of road with 318 curves in it. I'm going in the fall to the Tail Of The Dragon with the Crossfire Club. Thats one part of the Dragon's road I'm looking forward to. It would be nice to have some of the members from our Avenger forumZ there.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Deals Gap is a fun 11 miles of road with 318 curves in it. I'm going in the fall to the Tail Of The Dragon with the Crossfire Club. Thats one part of the Dragon's road I'm looking forward to. It would be nice to have some of the members from our Avenger forumZ there.

Ya I see it all the time on the bike forums...mostly of people dumping though. :/

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.