Discussion Starter · #1 ·

you can see the tweeter on the pillar to the right

The 2 Boston Acoustic 2-channel amps

2 Boston g-555 2ohm subs in a custom enclosure

The one 1800 cca kinetic battery hiding

The other 1800 cca Kinetic battery

Clarion sing din touch screen head unit

The L.E.D.s light up under my dash.
Theres also a 4 channel boston amp hiding in the spare tire well with the tweeter and boston z series crossovers, the leds strobe,breath or stay steady but i dont have a video of it yet. comment on what ya think about it

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
That is a pretty slick setup you have there. Very neat and clean! Doesn't look like you have too much trunk space anymore. That is the major downside to a loud system.

Do you leave the rear seats down all the time? Is that box ported or sealed?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ported box, the seats usually stay up, only down during competition, its louder when they are down so i usually leave them up

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
i like the neons under the dash did u get that put in or u do it urself. I wanna do the same i thought there were bulbs under the dash but no bulbs under there. So im assumng u have a long tubed bulbed neon under there right? I like it man good wrk....

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
actually i dont have any neon tubes, its just a single led on each side, i put them in myself, its actually a motorcycle kit that vadar makes.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
oh ok then, ill look into that then

·
Registered
701 Posts
wow very nice setup.
how did u conect ur led?? or is it one of those u plug in ur cigaret plug thingy??
ooh n btw i hope u don't go try going racing in ur car now cuz it's way heavier now with all that in it

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea never planned it to be a race car, but it still has some balls even with all the extra weight, its alot faster then my 4 cylinder with more weight in it, and no its hard wired into the car, i got it wired so its hot all the time so i dont need the car running to have them on, there really no draw with the leds and with the 2 extra batteries i dont really need to worry about the car dying, i could jump a mack truck with a dead battery haha

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
time

looks like you sent some time putting in a nice system.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
only hits about 145 right now, i have alot of rattle though and need to dynamatt more of the car, and tune more, alot of kinks that i need to work out

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
half and half, i work at a small car audio shop around here, we mostly do just speaker replacements and alarms, dont do too much custom work, but we mess around with my car trying new things, everything in the car is boston right now, i got everything at a good discount cuz of the boston rep around here noticed im putting all top of the line boston stuff in so he gave me some good deals, we are still planning on trying different things, i want the car louder, but i gotta get rid of the rattling and stuff

·
Registered
65 Posts
Boston is nice, they dont pull the amperage but still get really clear deep bass. Getting rid of the rattling is what separates a nice system from just expensive components. I got 10 db's just by lining the trunk lid because it forces the sound through the cab.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
did you cover up the two vents on the sides all the way, cuz i was wonderin what they were ther for

·
Registered
65 Posts
I took out everything from the trunk that could be removed and put thedynamat over the wiring and directly to the metal. I am trying to recall vents, but I don't remember, when I get home I will go look. It will be a couple weeks though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts