Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I just got our Silver Steel 08 3.5 R/T. Man we love it. I was looking at the 09 Challengers (10K more about) and the SRT-4 Calaber (smaller and shorter warrenties) Man love it and it is a sleeper also. :) I took it out and did some testing in a area with no one around. Even with the build in traction control I had it doing 30-40 ft. burnouts and still squacking in shift to 2nd. 0-50 in less than city block man for a car that gets this gas milage it is so sweet.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My wife and I just got our Silver Steel 08 3.5 R/T. Man we love it. I was looking at the 09 Challengers (10K more about) and the SRT-4 Calaber (smaller and shorter warrenties) Man love it and it is a sleeper also. :) I took it out and did some testing in a area with no one around. Even with the build in traction control I had it doing 30-40 ft. burnouts and still squacking in shift to 2nd. 0-50 in less than city block man for a car that gets this gas milage it is so sweet.
LOL I have a feeling alot of people will be burning through tires like they change their underwear shortly....I know I am one of them...I'm not used to having a FWD car being able to do a burnout that long lol

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol

I am shocked myself and no one would beleave me if it wasn't for fact I had a
co-worker along with me as a witness.
A younger guy, in his words "This car is sick":SHOCKED:

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am shocked myself and no one would beleave me if it wasn't for fact I had a
co-worker along with me as a witness.
A younger guy, in his words "This car is sick":SHOCKED:
Same here, my one friend was like...dude it's a sedan...I'm like what's your point...Get in.

Took off in 1st, spun em for about 10 seconds and got it up to 110...he was like...Ok I take all of it back, this car is "bad ass" LOL

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Same here, my one friend was like...dude it's a sedan...I'm like what's your point...Get in.

Took off in 1st, spun em for about 10 seconds and got it up to 110...he was like...Ok I take all of it back, this car is "bad ass" LOL

Now I know why the police are always tailing me in roseville....

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
here are 2 other cars i build and moded out. now the R/T's turn

04 GTO 6 speed,1 of 366 build, done 1 of 1 lol, Auto cross grill inserts, 05 hood, reverse Rally II rims, Judge stripe,T.B. buy pass, resenater's deleated

68 bird with 476 HP at flywheel, Rock crusher 4 speed, Aulbern posi rear end.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

04 GTO 6 speed,1 of 366 build, done 1 of 1 lol, Auto cross grill inserts, 05 hood, reverse Rally II rims, Judge stripe,T.B. buy pass, resenater's deleated

Very cool Rich, very cool!

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Now I know why the police are always tailing me in roseville....
LOL No I go to your neck of the woods to piss everyone off LOLOL, over on 24 mile and like...past the freeway, they are doing new home construction, so it's just like one big empty 1/4 mile...that's where I did it last, I'm sure the other subdivision right next to it wasn't too happy lololol

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Hey Rich, are you on any GTO forums? I have a yellow GTO by me w/ a body kit, seems like a sleeper...Wondering if you can find out who he is and what he has in case I run into him :p

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Hey Rich, are you on any GTO forums? I have a yellow GTO by me w/ a body kit, seems like a sleeper...Wondering if you can find out who he is and what he has in case I run into him :p
Lol zee...I'm guessing even a stock GTO is gonna hand us our ass....5.7 or 6.0l v8 corvette engine and all..:p

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol zee...I'm guessing even a stock GTO is gonna hand us our ass....5.7 or 6.0l v8 corvette engine and all..:p
I know...but like I was saying, i don't race people in 1/4 miles, I just want to beat them off the line like up to 50/60 :p so if we are quicker thats all i care about :p

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
LOL No I go to your neck of the woods to piss everyone off LOLOL, over on 24 mile and like...past the freeway, they are doing new home construction, so it's just like one big empty 1/4 mile...that's where I did it last, I'm sure the other subdivision right next to it wasn't too happy lololol

Ohhhhhh lol....nice!

I'd watch out over there...had some shady looking rape van follow me home one night with what appeared to be 3 guys in it. Needless to say, I didn't go home and ditched them on 25 mile through some subs...but still.

I park in the garage all the time anyways..so i don't worry about it much, but theres not too many black avengers in my area. ;)

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ohhhhhh lol....nice!

I'd watch out over there...had some shady looking rape van follow me home one night with what appeared to be 3 guys in it. Needless to say, I didn't go home and ditched them on 25 mile through some subs...but still.

I park in the garage all the time anyways..so i don't worry about it much, but theres not too many black avengers in my area. ;)
Hmm wierd, yeah this sub was empty empty...they just paved the roads...but it was like noon when I was messing around...didn't see too many cars on 24 mile either... I did see a ton of black SXT's out there though when I was over there :D

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Hmm wierd, yeah this sub was empty empty...they just paved the roads...but it was like noon when I was messing around...didn't see too many cars on 24 mile either... I did see a ton of black SXT's out there though when I was over there :D
Well must be a different part of the day then. I'm usually only around in the morning or at night, and I see avengers, just not black ones lol.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well must be a different part of the day then. I'm usually only around in the morning or at night, and I see avengers, just not black ones lol.
LOL It was saturday afternoon, right at 23/gratiot to be precise...It was ALL WOMEN doing their shopping I think, I seen 4 black SXT's, then 1 silver SE and 1 red SXT...all within that intersection...I was like WTF is it avenger city out here? lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts