Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
I got my ´08 Avenger 2.0 SE in october. By the end of 2007, according to statistics, only 20 ´08 Avengers have been sold in Denmark and I have yet to meet another Avenger on the road.
I really enjoy driving this car. It also looks great and stands out from the crowd.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It´s the gasoline version. The diesel version is probably a good choice because of the high
torque, but you will have to add approx. US$17.000 to the price of the car to get it with
that engine.
Cars are very expensive in Denmark. Well it´s actually registering the cars for use on
public roads that make them expensive. With registration fees, and taxes the Avenger 2.0 SE
(Gasoline) costs approx. US$55.000. This is a fair price compared to other cars in Denmark.
For the same price you can buy a Volkswagon Rabbit (=Golf in Denmark) with a 1.6L gasoline
engine.
Although it´s not a rocket with the 2.0L gasoline engine I think it performs well. Of course
it does require some revs before anything happens. My average mileage is around 27 mpg which
is fine considering the short trips, traffic, cold weather etc.
Today the weather in Denmark is windy, overcast and around 42 degrees F.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello everyone!
I got my ´08 Avenger 2.0 SE in october. By the end of 2007, according to statistics, only 20 ´08 Avengers have been sold in Denmark and I have yet to meet another Avenger on the road.
I really enjoy driving this car. It also looks great and stands out from the crowd.
Avenger is still quite a rare car in Finland too. The car has very good looks and Avenger definitely draws attention as most of finnish cars are a bit smaller models from japanese and german carmakers.

Avenger is a joy to drive and it has also done very well during winter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts