Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not quite an avenger owner.

I am currently deployed, and will buy an Avenger through the Overseas Sales program in a couple of months.

Found this forum through a google search, and will probably spend most of my time lurking and learning.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I am not sure what programs you can get cars thru when you are overseas, but I checked out USAA. when I got my car. My price thru them was pretty much invoice. The dealer they got me in contact with offered me a little better deal then the one I already had. I stuck with my original offer because the car was already on order and the deal wasnt good enuf to change. I did however finance the car thru USAA. Stay safe over seas....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am not sure what programs you can get cars thru when you are overseas, but I checked out USAA. when I got my car. My price thru them was pretty much invoice. The dealer they got me in contact with offered me a little better deal then the one I already had. I stuck with my original offer because the car was already on order and the deal wasnt good enuf to change. I did however finance the car thru USAA. Stay safe over seas....
Thanks,

I will have my wife call USAA and see what we can get froom them.
She already thinks they Overseas Sales folks about 2K high, but it give us a starting point when working with a dealer (if I end up going that route).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.