Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not quite an avenger owner.

I am currently deployed, and will buy an Avenger through the Overseas Sales program in a couple of months.

Found this forum through a google search, and will probably spend most of my time lurking and learning.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I am not sure what programs you can get cars thru when you are overseas, but I checked out USAA. when I got my car. My price thru them was pretty much invoice. The dealer they got me in contact with offered me a little better deal then the one I already had. I stuck with my original offer because the car was already on order and the deal wasnt good enuf to change. I did however finance the car thru USAA. Stay safe over seas....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am not sure what programs you can get cars thru when you are overseas, but I checked out USAA. when I got my car. My price thru them was pretty much invoice. The dealer they got me in contact with offered me a little better deal then the one I already had. I stuck with my original offer because the car was already on order and the deal wasnt good enuf to change. I did however finance the car thru USAA. Stay safe over seas....
Thanks,

I will have my wife call USAA and see what we can get froom them.
She already thinks they Overseas Sales folks about 2K high, but it give us a starting point when working with a dealer (if I end up going that route).

·
Registered
477 Posts
You can actually go on their website and plug in all the info... they will send it to the closest dealer and the dealer will contact you....they offered me just over invoice....

·
Registered
412 Posts
Thanks,

I will have my wife call USAA and see what we can get froom them.
She already thinks they Overseas Sales folks about 2K high, but it give us a starting point when working with a dealer (if I end up going that route).
So where is current place of residence? I might be able to help.:thk:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts