Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finally took delivery of a Sunburst Orange SXT. Ordered it 10/14 and it arrived at the dealer on 12/17. I see I'm one of only two Sunburst Orange owners on the color poll.

Michael

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forumz. Put some pictures on here for us to see. And check out everyone elses pictures.
It's usually starting to get dark by the time I get home from work, so it will probably the weekend before I can take some.

Welcome ,and great color pick. I do like the Sunburst Orange on the Avenger.
Everyone at the dealership was commenting on it when I picked it up Monday evening. I was also considering Marathon Blue, but Orange was one of my earliest favorite colors.

Michael

·
Registered
90 Posts
I wish they had orange when I went to buy my RT... Guess I could of ordered one.. but didn't feel like waiting more days then I had to.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
hello

welcome from Dave in AZ. Enjoy your new Avenger:smileup:

·
Registered
565 Posts
I have marathon blue and orange was the 2nd color i'd pick.

I notice a lot of people staring at my car. people in cars, trucks and even a few of the local cops.

When i went to dealer, everyone that was standing out front were staring (sales?) and the folks working in service commented on it as well when i dropped it off to get my remote start installed.

send some snow down to GA!

- Dan M

1 - 13 of 13 Posts