Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wondering if there is any interest in a meet and greet. I see a lot of you around the HRM. There is usually a little show of cars at the A&W in wood side every Sunday during the spring, summer and fall. It's open to anyone. Maybe that is an option? Or even a rally?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey just wondering if there is any interest in a meet and greet. I see a lot of you around the HRM. There is usually a little show of cars at the A&W in wood side every Sunday during the spring, summer and fall. It's open to anyone. Maybe that is an option? Or even a rally?
Aren't there any other avenger owners in Nova Scotia? I've seen you all diving around! LOL

·
Registered
850 Posts
Something I did with a local forum on our streetbikes was got business cards with just the website on them, and put them on bikes that I saw. You could do some promoting of the site by putting something on all the Avengers you see in your area, with your screen name. Just a thought.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Something I did with a local forum on our streetbikes was got business cards with just the website on them, and put them on bikes that I saw. You could do some promoting of the site by putting something on all the Avengers you see in your area, with your screen name. Just a thought.
I guess I won't have to send the link. That's a good idea. Although its not common I see any avengers parked (that I've noticed) I always see them driving. But that might be a good idea. Thanks WhiteDevil.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I guess I won't have to send the link. That's a good idea. Although its not common I see any avengers parked (that I've noticed) I always see them driving. But that might be a good idea. Thanks WhiteDevil.
Tie the card around a rock, signal the "universal symbol" to roll down their window, and send the invite! LMAO

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tie the card around a rock, signal the "universal symbol" to roll down their window, and send the invite! LMAO
Lmao! That's great. I should just go to the 3 Chrysler dealers around here and give them the cards to hand out to all the avenger buyers LOL

·
Registered
850 Posts
Oh oh oh, I got it! Just go like you are looking at the Avengers, and slip a few in each car! One under seat, above each visor, glovebox, jockeybox, trunk, cubby.....

·
Registered
850 Posts
Bump for Haliguy!

How goes the battle? Did you get to stop by any of the Dealers?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump for Haliguy!

How goes the battle? Did you get to stop by any of the Dealers?
No I haven't had a chance. It's warm enough here now that all my spare time is spent on my ATV LOL. However, I did have a customer at work with an 08 SXT come in last week with a stiff shifter. I had to remove the trans pan and valve body to remove the rust from the selector shaft. Don't freak out, but this is quite common for where I live considering the amount of salt used on the roads and being on a peninsula surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean. Anyhow, I talked to him for a while about our cars and recommended the forumz to him. I'm a little jealous, he has the 18" chrome clad rims. I offered to trade my 17" alloys but he wouldn't go for it LOL. He had a decent audio setup too. Makes me miss my 12" DB Drive platinums :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts