Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
cars now black and white and im still trying to find decent but affordable rims, any suggestions? ive had a few rims, first set the balljoint bolt locked the rim when weight was on it, this set is 5X100 and would have to buy adapters, but im trying to find a decent set thats i can just put on it.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
There are all kinds of them out there. If you search this forum you can see what members have done with there rides. Anywhere from 16's to 22's. The bolt pattern is 5x114.3. You can check a site like Tire Rack to get specifications and tons of options.

Reactions: woofer

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are all kinds of them out there. If you search this forum you can see what members have done with there rides. Anywhere from 16's to 22's. The bolt pattern is 5x114.3. You can check a site like Tire Rack to get specifications and tons of options.

i tried a set of 16s but the rims locked when i lowered car down from jack, the suspension was to big.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
If you have the correct offset and a stock suspension it will all work together. Have there been mods made to the suspension or bigger brakes installed. If so you might have issues.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you have the correct offset and a stock suspension it will all work together. Have there been mods made to the suspension or bigger brakes installed. If so you might have issues.
honestly dont know, the 16s fit great but when i lowered car off jack rims locked up and wouldnt move, the balljoint bolt jammed into the rims,.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts