Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have had my Avenger since Aug. I bought it as a retirement present for myself, I worked in Dodge dealers as a Master tech for 20 years and have now begun my second career as a Lead Instructor of an Automotive School in Washington DC. I love the way the car rides, I will take pics and post later. I have tinted her windows and added the Uconnect bluetooth interface into the radio. I was amazed when I took her on a trip and with the 2.7 V6 I managed to get 29 and 30 mpg on the highway at 75-80mph, it did drop to 27 when the cruise when up over 80 for any period of time (I said it was a long trip:hah:) still unexpected from a V6 and definatley welcomed. My 2007 Caliber only got 27mpg and this is way more comfortable. Hope to chat with you all soon!!

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Welcome to the forum. With your experience, I am sure you will be well liked here.
I also went from a 2007 Caliber to the 2008 Avenger, and have to agree, this is way more comfortable.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I do still have access to the Chrysler website as a tech, I do some consulting to allow then to keep me on the books as a Triple Master Tech. So If I can help anyone just let me know!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts