Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys and gals.

Im so happy i found this site, i guess i was lookin in the wrong places a month ago. I could only seem to find Earlier avenger dedicated sites.

I picked up my 08 RT about a month ago. So far i love it. Getting lots of looks and comments from car guys. One guy even asked me while i was filling up if it was a BMW, lol. Well, txs but no thanks, Its a new Avenger, haha. Im lookin to increase HP and performance bit with some simple bolt on mods, if anyone has any suggestions let me know. I was lookin for a K&N cold air intake but they apparently dont make em yet.

I have a few other questions and comments but ill save them for other threads.

Thank you,

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Welcome to the forumZ, and please let us know how you like your Avenger. Got any questions about using mygig, modding or anything on your mind, just ask. The members here are very helpful. We also love seeing pics of everyones ride.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Welcome to the Avengerforumz. You will find all kinds of information here. And if youdon't see it yet just ask. check out the polling section and vote for your favorites. We would love to see some pictures of your Avenger. Also I believe that K&N has a filter for the '08 Avenger. Check thier website to find the nearest dealer to your area.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
K&N

I have the 2.4l and there is a direct replacement, as well as the cold air. I have found them by looking for the engine style instead of the car model.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts