Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my Avenger R/T for about 6 months... Traded the Infiniti FX35 for it... I miss the FX but I love my Avenger!!! I haven't done any mods to it yet... but I want to.

Just wanted to say Hey to everyone... Anyone in the DC area???

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Either ur bored at work... or ur not at work...

know any good place to get windows tinted?:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
477 Posts
nope not bored at work.. just check this periodically... Yes I know a very good place up here in Baltimore.. are you familiar with Baltimore?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
been up there a couple times.. but not that familiar with it...

i just know how to get from my house to work... and possibly some places around the city...

·
Registered
477 Posts
There is a place in northern Baltimore county.. near White Marsh.. D& L Tinting.. I have taken a couple vehicles to them.. As soon as I have the chance I am taking my car there..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how much do they charge? There is this place by me... they have signs all over.. but i'm spec to take it there and have them do a horrible job... don't know anyone that has taken their car there...

·
Registered
477 Posts
i dont know about cost as of yet.. My father knows the owner. I always get a deal anyway.. but.. I think when I had my Neon done i got all 4 windows and piece across the windshield I payed 150.. They are a very busy place.. They do excellent work...i have to check on the price. Might be worth the drive for you.. are you bored at worK?....lol...lol..as well.....

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea i am... prolly should be doing work... but... doesn't sound interesting to me at the moment. so playin on this site and being bored on facebook.

·
Registered
477 Posts
there is not alot out thereat this point.. still trying to work on a catback.. I think one of the guys on here has put in a Stage 2 jetchip... he has a Flowmaster and a custom air intake.... I am trying to get in touch with the people at Zoomers.. se what they can do... I like the sound of their exhaust...

·
Registered
412 Posts
there is not alot out thereat this point.. still trying to work on a catback.. I think one of the guys on here has put in a Stage 2 jetchip... he has a Flowmaster and a custom air intake.... I am trying to get in touch with the people at Zoomers.. se what they can do... I like the sound of their exhaust...
Hey KLS I put some more pics on here last night for the underside of the Avengers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts