Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all of you who know where to find Toronto on a map, look about 225 miles North and you'll find Sudbury!! And "Yes" we do get alot of snow here. It's currently plus 1 Fahrenheit (-17 Celcius) and that's a little warm for this time of year. We are getting colder for the weekend , -20 F (-32 C) so thats about right. Enough of the geography and climate reports, on to the good stuff.

I am a Dodge fan, have been since a kid (a neighbour restored a 1968 Hemi Charger and I've been hooked ever since!!) and have owned my share of Mopar products. I recently sold my SRT-4 and leased a 2008 Avenger R/T AWD. I love this car!!! I'm mainly looking for a little performance gain with easy stuff like a CAI and an exhaust modification. Nothing too crazy.....it is a lease after all!! I'm going to do a suspension drop too just to get rid of a little bit of air over the wheels in summer trim. Again, nothing too crazy.

Hope to meet some of you folks, just drop me a line if your coming into town. I'll take real good care of you!! (We love our beer, hockey and football here so be prepared!!)

That's all for now.

Maskedavenger (Paul)

·
Registered
701 Posts
hey paul welcome to the forumz im also from ontario i live in brampton only acouple hrs from u i think not too sure

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Welcome to the forumZ. You'll find this forum very fun and fulled with much info on the Avenger. There are many here willing to help you out if you have any questions about your Avenger.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
cold

ya its cold here in Arizona as well, 57 degrees for a high! Burrr. I guess that does not come close to the cold you endure in Canada.

·
Registered
49 Posts
hello there neighbour,, kinda. well on this site we can be neighbours. Not to many guys from Ontario. Im in Cobourg, its an hour and a half east on Toronto.

It sounds like we are in the same boat with our cars in respect to mods.

im on a lease as well. i wanna gain a lil hp at a time, while still stayin in warrenty.

Im currently waiting for the K&N Cold air intake, (dont make it yet for our car)

im seriously considering, Jet performace stage 1 chip,
" " " , Magnaflow mufflers to increase the sound and a lil hp increase.

and you brought up lowering the car a bit, i want to lower mine, just like you said, just enough to take the out the gap in the wheel wells. Not too sure how to do that yet, does that require changing springs?? let me know how you make out, I got pics of my RT under the pics forum,

nice to meet ya,

·
Registered
412 Posts
To all of you who know where to find Toronto on a map, look about 225 miles North and you'll find Sudbury!! And "Yes" we do get alot of snow here. It's currently plus 1 Fahrenheit (-17 Celcius) and that's a little warm for this time of year. We are getting colder for the weekend , -20 F (-32 C) so thats about right. Enough of the geography and climate reports, on to the good stuff.

I am a Dodge fan, have been since a kid (a neighbour restored a 1968 Hemi Charger and I've been hooked ever since!!) and have owned my share of Mopar products. I recently sold my SRT-4 and leased a 2008 Avenger R/T AWD. I love this car!!! I'm mainly looking for a little performance gain with easy stuff like a CAI and an exhaust modification. Nothing too crazy.....it is a lease after all!! I'm going to do a suspension drop too just to get rid of a little bit of air over the wheels in summer trim. Again, nothing too crazy.

Hope to meet some of you folks, just drop me a line if your coming into town. I'll take real good care of you!! (We love our beer, hockey and football here so be prepared!!)

That's all for now.

Maskedavenger (Paul)
Hey maskedavenger, glad you are here. Welcome to the forum. I used to fish a little lake north of Deluth Minn. called lake Ena. Love the summer weather in Canada. Enough of reminicing. check out the site. We have alot of information here and we love to share it. Check out the polling section and vote. Also would love some pics of your Avenger.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts