hey guys been creepin figured i could introduce myself | Dodge Avenger Forum

hey guys been creepin figured i could introduce myself

Discussion in 'Newbie Checkin!' started by dipsherry, Jun 14, 2018.

1. dipsherry

dipsherry New Member

So I came across a 2012 avenger r/t with 72xxx miles for $1500 cause it needed front and rear bumpers fixed due to the car being a 16 year old girls first car and her bumping into everything. So at first i was gonna keep it and just fix and flip. Well i needed something better on gas than my zj on 37s with the 5.2, and i needed a back seat for my 180lb dog since my g35 was so small. Well after driving the r/t for 2 weeks i actually like it didnt think i could ever drive a automatic car daily. But it has decent power and is a fun car so i began modding K&n intake, diablo tuner with overkill reflash and custom 3" exhaust with no resonator no muffler just resonated tips. Yes its loud i dont care about drone no wife no kids.

With that said i plan on doing allot to this car looks wise just fixing dents and bumpers and putting the hellcat style hood on. I already ordered the megan coilovers as there are not many options for the avenger. next will be the ported intake tb and injectors to run e85 and i have my old nitrous kit from my srt4 so it will find its way on the 3.6 here soon.

Sorry to ramble on just wanted to say hi and i am glad to be part of the community.

2. Intrepid

Intrepid Active Member MOTM Winner!

Media:
    Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you're really going to have some fun with it:cool:

3. 5rebel9

5rebel9 Active Member Site Supporter Level 1 Military

Media:
    Albums:
    Welcome and howdy to the Forumz! Sounds like you've made a good start on things to make yours special to you...PLEASE keep us informed as you progress along with the planned "mods"!

4. 4cefed

4cefed Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Welcome to the Forum, Looking forward to seeing some pics and progress updates

Ben :)

5. dk1677

dk1677 all the things I have lost I miss my mind the most Administrator Moderator

Welcome to the forum!

6. jkelly16

jkelly16 Hey y'all, watch this! Administrator Moderator

Welcome to the Z from NC! Glad you joined, enjoy the site!