·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know, we make fun of these, but I wonder if they really do give you any gains. I wish I had someone give me one to try out for a while to see if it was even slightly better than stock, then maybe it would be worth it until a nicer one came out.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
You know, we make fun of these, but I wonder if they really do give you any gains. I wish I had someone give me one to try out for a while to see if it was even slightly better than stock, then maybe it would be worth it until a nicer one came out.
I get irritated with these ebayers...so last night, I was bored and sent a message to most....I stated...Show me a picture of that intake installed in an 08 Avenger and I will pay you double of what you are asking for.

Guaranteed I will get no response :D

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I get irritated with these ebayers...so last night, I was bored and sent a message to most....I stated...Show me a picture of that intake installed in an 08 Avenger and I will pay you double of what you are asking for.

Guaranteed I will get no response :D

lol i did the same thing and i got no response back ......

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I found an intake for the 07-08 avenger with neon lights in the intake lol....

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Zeeman, I think it does... and oh man I have something for you all... I will post up a new thread latter... lol. Just wait.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Actually I heard that for every yellow sticker or painted yellow part....you actually gain 10 hp!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Forget yellow paint... fire makes it faster. You'll get marginal gains if you paint fire on it, but for best performance, just set it on fire.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Forget yellow paint... fire makes it faster. You'll get marginal gains if you paint fire on it, but for best performance, just set it on fire.
lol, last years daytona 500....jack daniels 07 car crossing the finish line upside down and on fire.

I thought to myself...what better way for the jack daniels car to finish? lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts