Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some pictures on my cammera, but when I try to upload them I am told they are too large. Any ideas on how to adjust this so I can post them.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I have some pictures on my cammera, but when I try to upload them I am told they are too large. Any ideas on how to adjust this so I can post them.
Down load them to a computer that has software to adjust the size and adust to email size. Then post. That is what I had to do. I have an HP camera and software and I can adust the size to just about any pixel count I want so for me it was pretty easy.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
if its a .jpg, you need to resize to a max 800 x 600 pixels. It gives you those values when you click on attach.

i used microsoft Photo suite that came with my PC to resize my pics

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Photobucket is the best, and easiest way to get them on here.
That would be like typing my reply in MS Word and then copying and pasting here.

Most image editing software has the ability to resize the image with just a few clicks. That's far easier than creating a photobucket account and uploading then coming back here to paste the link.

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Well I suppose everyone has their own ways. I have always found that hosting them on an off site source, and then linking them was the easiest for me. Then I don't have to worry about them disappearing for some reason! It is truly up to you, as these are merely offers of help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts