Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
None that I have seen, and I have looked hard for aftermarket parts on a regular basis. You would probably have to get something done custom at a shop for now.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Ok, well i have been looking forever also and didnt find anything yet. So I thought I would join and see if anyone else has seen anything yet.

I have talked to the guys they are making a hood for the caliber right now. They told me if I can find a few people interested they might be willing to make something for us. Ill email them and see if they can come up with anything. Is there anyone else that might be interested so I can tell them we have some interest?
Why not ask if they could come up with some designs before fabrication. Or if anyone on here has the capability to do design work maybe they could come up with a couple of ideas. It would be interesting to see some functional hood scoops
:thk:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
All I've seen is those stick-on style scoops that are non-functional...and believe me...aren't even worth posting lol.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright they told me they are working on a hood for the caliber then they will work on something for us next. When they send me more info I will let everyone here know.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
i am a new user to this site, yea i cant wait for a new hood. I put new lund hood scoops on my car i did not buy them i got em for my b-day so......but ill keep checkin in for news on the hood. NEW BODY KIT FOR AVENGER ON VISIONAUTODYNAMICS.COM AND ANDYSAUTOSPORT.COM check it out

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts