How is your '18 SPRING weather?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 5rebel9, Apr 6, 2018.

1. 5rebel9

5rebel9 Active Member Site Supporter Level 1 Military

Media:
    Albums:
    Spring started officially a couple weeks ago now, But here around me it still seems like winter. Yes we have had some warm days(scattered), but seem to be getting a strong backlash to winter conditions after no more than 2 days of "decent" weather. The series of Nor'Easters that went through followed by high wind storms(thankfully NO tornados) has knocked out my power and ISP numerous times this year so far. And Wednesday's winds took a number of shingles off the peak of my roof that I will need to get taken care of SOON! I guess I could say this has been a dreary start to our SPRING season here in a normally calm weather area of NY.
    So how are things for the rest of the membership around the Forumz? Have you been getting more severe weather than your "normal"?

2. 5rebel9

Media:
    Albums:
    AND>>> In the 2 hours since posting this, an inch of SNOW has fallen!!:(

4cefed likes this.
  3. 5rebel9

Media:
    Albums:
    UPDATE 4/15/18 :
    Well the Northeast got thru the Friday the 13th jinx without much weather trouble, BUT WOW what an ICE STORM to roll thru on the weekend afterwards!
    Hope all you folks out there getting this weather do travel safely and do not have to "test" such features of your rides as the traction control/electronic stability programs of your rides! My COUPE with NO such features(not even ABS) will stay PARKED till this melts off and goes away!:(
    SOME SPRING, We have 3 days of SNOW forecast in this new week!:rolleyes:

4. 5rebel9

Media:
    Albums:
    CORRECTION: As of the 6:00pm news, we are downgraded to some snow for just 2 days this week Monday and Tuesday!....SOME SPRING!:mad: