Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been the owner of a slightly used 2008 Dodge Avenger. I got a great deal and I stumbled upon this site looking for various information and as requested I'm doing my introduction.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Welcome to the forumZ. Go ahead and ask any questions you have about your Avenger. There are a lot of members on this site that can help you out.

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Welcome to the forumz! Be sure to post up a picture of your car when you get a chance! Which style did you get (SE, SXT, or R/T)? What color?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forumz! Be sure to post up a picture of your car when you get a chance! Which style did you get (SE, SXT, or R/T)? What color?
While my original intention was to get a new SXT, with some extras; I had to make an emergency loan to a family member so I was left only with the option of a used SE. I do not regret the decision as the SE has more than satisfied my needs, even though it doesn't have the TC and ESP that I wanted.

It's modern blue and it did have 24K+ on it, but I got it for $13,468.30.

How do I post pics here? It seems every forum is different.

·
Registered
30 Posts
While my original intention was to get a new SXT, with some extras; I had to make an emergency loan to a family member so I was left only with the option of a used SE. I do not regret the decision as the SE has more than satisfied my needs, even though it doesn't have the TC and ESP that I wanted.

It's modern blue and it did have 24K+ on it, but I got it for $13,468.30.

How do I post pics here? It seems every forum is different.

Sounds like you got quite the similar deal that I did!

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Thanks for the help Sphinx.
Hey, no problem! That is what we are all here for, to help each other out!

The car looks great! My wife and I were torn between that blue, and white... went with white though.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey, no problem! That is what we are all here for, to help each other out!

The car looks great! My wife and I were torn between that blue, and white... went with white though.
Yeah, I wanted the Silver SXT with the 2.4, so I could get TC and ESP, but had to do an emergency loan to a family member. So, I went with the best deal I could and I'm more than satisfied with my choice. The Dodge website sure doesn't do the color justice.

Now, all I need is for Dodge to offer a dealer flash to adjust the torque for quicker response.:D

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Yeah, I am not sure that there is a chip from Jet that will work on the 2.4l. When I was at the dealer, they had some on there lot, but we ordered one instead. We thought since the MyGig was free, we will add the ESP and TC. We were comfortable with the payment when we had to pay for the radio, so when we got it for free why not add another feature that is great to have! Sorry you couldn't get what you really wanted.

Oh by the way, you do look pretty young in that picture, but hey, once you get a certain age, don't most people want to look younger? Your stats say you are 35 right? But you look like you are maybe 28-30. That is good IMO!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, I am not sure that there is a chip from Jet that will work on the 2.4l. When I was at the dealer, they had some on there lot, but we ordered one instead. We thought since the MyGig was free, we will add the ESP and TC. We were comfortable with the payment when we had to pay for the radio, so when we got it for free why not add another feature that is great to have! Sorry you couldn't get what you really wanted.

Oh by the way, you do look pretty young in that picture, but hey, once you get a certain age, don't most people want to look younger? Your stats say you are 35 right? But you look like you are maybe 28-30. That is good IMO!!
I can't blame ya there. How is that MyGig? The dealer I got mine from didn't have any with it so I couldn't check it out.

Yeah, I'm 35 and it is all fun and games until I go to a club for a beer.:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
chefdriver - if you go here and look at the top left above the first thread you will see a button called New Thread. You can post it up there! Glad to see you here!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts