Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Avengers Unite!
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't hate all trees, just the ones I have to park under. The pine sap from the neighbours tree and the birch goo from the very sickly weeping birch on my side of the fence have become my nemisi (nemisises?) and here is why.

The right rear quarter panel is clean because I was washing and putting a protective coat over a paint chip Dude gathered in a parking lot at the CAMA Mopar event. In fact it's clean just to the edge of the trunk lid. See all those little speckles on the trunk lid? All those sparkly little dots are drops of goo from the damn birch tree. It's a clean car lovers nightmare! Short of covering the car hot or washing it daily, I'm hooped!

My car has texture. :/

·
Premium Member
6,749 Posts
When does it hurt..... only when I laugh...... DON'T laugh!
My the paper mills would LOVE you! Seems to me that you always HAVE to park under one! LOL
All things considered, How was the CAR SHOW?

·
Avengers Unite!
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car show was amazing. So many beautiful automobiles in one place. So many classic Darts, Chargers, Challengers, 'Cudas - the list goes on! Even had a great showing of new model Challengers (Including one done up like an old Superbird), Chargers, a new Dart, and a Jeep. No Avengers though... which got me thinking about trying to get ready for doing a show and shine myself. I'd have to invest in a folding gazebo or something though to keep Dude clean long enough to get to the thing!

As for my parking predicament, yep, the birch is over my assigned parking pad so I am stuck with it. Lucky me!

·
Avengers Unite!
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm seriously considering it! Rental prices are low in the city right now. I might find a place with a garage or a carport!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine is parked under a cherry tree. Cherries aren't nearly as bad as bird poop from birds with diarrhea from eating scads of cherries.

I built an entire carport with corrugated roof to protect my car.

Also, Canada. So, snow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts