Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No need to be bashful , we have one thing in common. We still own for show or drive the beautiful 2 door avenger Heck they are almost to the antique status !!

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very NICE !!!
I envy all who can get away with body kits and lowering (can ours get much lower anyway?) , our roads are TOO bad to do that and have it survive !!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
i have not lowered it from stock height the aftermarket hangs about 1 1/2 inch lower than the stock bumpers id like to lower it a tiny bit when i put in coil overs, but its safe to say there are some roads in town i dont dare try to go down lol.

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is GREAT !!
Now where are the rest of you members that have posted for concerns about your 2dr. avengers ?
Let's show our 08 and up members that we have not all gone undergound !!!

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ALL the MORE CANDY !!!
I just had that felling it would be!!!! Can only imagine how well you keep that !!!

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
GREEN with ENVY !! Why did you hide so long on the forum? mine is (soon to be was) a D.D. stocker,NOT perfect but not a trasher. But can you give me some specs on those rims? They would look GREAT on my ride as it really needs new rims !

·
Registered
13 Posts
Rims are 18/8 by MRR. Was looking for a quick flip and found the Avenger because just because I knew they had the same interior and very similar to Talon. Got the car really cheap, polished it up and cleaned a filthy interior and really fell in love with it. Current plan is to paint match inner 5 spoke rims to body color.

avenger 017.jpg

avenger 027.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
When i signed on i thought i had something special as did not see anything but Bad Vengers media. YOU have some VERY nice rides there and should be rightly proud of them ! And from pic. looks like you have NICE shop to work in, I have to borrow neighbors garage or drive 30 miles to parents to use there if inclimate weather !!!

I do not think you should flip either of them as both are rare rides to find!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Funny thing, have to be out of my shop at the end of the month...Had to sell a few cars last year and probably should sell at least 2 more this!

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OOOHHHH SAY IT AINT SOOOOOOO !!!!!!

How did you get the plastics in the engine bay so new looking ,as all of mine are yellowed !

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Been there done that , and continue to do that on the headlights every couple months !
Still can not get over how that engine bay sparkles, mine's not dirty but sure does not sparkle like yours.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts