Dodge Avenger Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
No need to be bashful , we have one thing in common. We still own for show or drive the beautiful 2 door avenger Heck they are almost to the antique status !!
Here is my 97 Avenger ES, Bought her Brand new in 1996, my first new and paid for car!!! at the age of 40. She in the shop getting uni-body repair ill be glad when she is done!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
So this MUST be a very special vehicle to you! And your military service also,just one question? why did you not mod the powertrain with a turbine with the great accessory gear drive from a chopter? I wanted to install an J-52 P 408 into my dodge van way back, but did not think my sqaudron would appreciate the loss of one of their Skyhawks being airworthy.

·
Registered
132 Posts
So this MUST be a very special vehicle to you! And your military service also,just one question? why did you not mod the powertrain with a turbine with the great accessory gear drive from a chopter? I wanted to install an J-52 P 408 into my dodge van way back, but did not think my sqaudron would appreciate the loss of one of their Skyhawks being airworthy.
If had the cash I would have LOLOL

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Was not sure by your Avatar pic, But you even have the "sun roof" option too! Mine has all the options EXCEPT that one!
The blacked OE rims look good with the red body. The original color rims go best with my Teal Green.

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Hey out there to my fellow Coupe owners! Been getting pretty LONELY on the site here, WHERE have you all gone into hiding?

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Looking forward to seeing some, and hearing more from you!:D
SO NICE to have some COUPE CONTACT!:D:D

·
Premium Member
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
VERY SWEET looking rides! Did you buy the rims for each or did they come with the cars?

41 - 55 of 55 Posts