Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My father in law(May he Rest in Peace) would be proud of Me. Well then again no probably not. He was a life long mechanic and avid drag racer. His sons an grandsons all hard core engine enthusiast. A house full of mopar parts several engines and countless hand built transmissions. His car of choice is a Plymouth barricuda Several show cars his son owns Richard hated putting a hemi into a dodge Coronado or something it is God aweful ugly but he could change a engine like others change pants. Several other cars too many to count. Sundance Darts 51 barricuda that has its own apartment hasn't seen sun light in years. No he didn't care I barely could tell screw drivers apart. He knew I wasn't afraid to learn an to learn you need to ask those who do. Which if any of you have questions about anything Halo jumps gilla suits tactical pencil or meditation techniques feel free. My brother owns an operates a tow truck company high end transfers of custom cars and seen better days crashes. On the spot towing an recovery. Rudrick Racing franchise is out of central Ohio so if your looking for something for a Duster or a custom Rudrick transmission with so many different gear ratios to count I'll be the one to talk to. Again its a privilege to be an Avenger though I'm a captain I'm not a comic book character. Thank you all for any help sincerely Frankie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts