Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this chrome like frame blinds me when I'm driving! I popped it out and popped it back so I'm wondering what it's called. I'd like to try to replace it with an all black or just a solid color. I'm also new here so I'm sure I posted in the wrong area

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,806 Posts
That is the shift gate trim bezel, A common complaint with interior chrome trim pieces. Many members "prep" and repaint the trim pieces to "suit" Their personal tastes.
Welcome to the forum, and please stop in at the newbie check in page and "introduce" yourself and avenger to the International family of Avenger lovers!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is the shift gate trim bezel, A common complaint with interior chrome trim pieces. Many members "prep" and repaint the trim pieces to "suit" Their personal tastes.
Welcome to the forum, and please stop in at the newbie check in page and "introduce" yourself and avenger to the International family of Avenger lovers!
Thank you!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I Vinyl Wrapped mine, took the piece off gave it a good clean with Metho and then took my time wrapping it, been on for about 12 months and still looking good.

Ben :)

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
I've used the Krylon Fusion for plastic paint in the past. Works really well, just clean the parts well before spraying.....about $8 at Walmart.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts