Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new to the avenger scene, but first thing I want to do is get some kind of intake for it...is there anything yet? I seen the one that Bullet does not recommend :p And I checked Ebay, but from personal experience, I will never buy any car modification from there :D

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
K&N will have one out soon, along with AEM, seeing how AEM was the company that made the intake for the Stromtrooper Avengers 4.0L. I would think AEM will be the first to come out with one for the 2.7 and the 3.5L, due to Mopar using AEM's CAI on the Stormtrooper.

·
Registered
920 Posts
What does the Stormtrooper's intake look like any pics?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
watever u do do not order from ebay yet..

·
Registered
65 Posts
K&N will have one out soon, along with AEM, seeing how AEM was the company that made the intake for the Stromtrooper Avengers 4.0L. I would think AEM will be the first to come out with one for the 2.7 and the 3.5L, due to Mopar using AEM's CAI on the Stormtrooper.
Weeks or months from now? or do you know? :SHOCKED:

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Weeks or months from now? or do you know? :SHOCKED:
K&N has the Avenger listed on the list of next CAI for testing. AEM, seeing how they worked with Mopar on the performance end of the 4.0L motor, that they will be the first one to hit the market. As far as being shocked :)SHOCKED:), well I'll be shocked if K&N or AEM would not come out with one.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I'm hoping we see an intake from one or both of these companys soon...

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Im gonna say K&N will be first cause i called aem and they do not have a avenger to test on just yet.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Bluenigel was gonna contact them. but I imagine he put in on the back burner because of his mother... Havent seen him post lately

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Bluenigel was gonna contact them. but I imagine he put in on the back burner because of his mother... Havent seen him post lately
kdmospdrt hasn't posted in like 2 months. I hope he is ok as well. I sent him a pm but nothing...

·
Registered
542 Posts
does anybody know if weapon-R is gonna make an intake for the avenger

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
I hope not... I don't mean to sound mean or anything, but I have never seen anything worth a hoot come form them. K&N, or AEM is the only way to go in my book.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I know this is old, but I was poking around..

EDIT: It's not letting me post the link, but some Ken Ying from AEM was looking to get the avenger...I already shot him an email to find out if he found the car...if not I'm going to pursue this...we're going to get an intake soon....

So back in March - AEM wanted to make an intake, to me, it seems a lot of aftermarket companies want to make parts for the avenger...I'm going to make a couple phone calls tomorrow, I have quite a few friends in Cali from work and visiting :D But anyway, I'm going to see if I can get them an avenger or 2...Do most people here have the 2.4 and 3.5?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Hey zee...you should them into coming to metro-detroit to design something ;) between you me and good, I'm sure we could come up with some cars for them to test it on...lol ;p

·
Registered
565 Posts
I wonder if these companies are in CA to make it easier for them to test and pass CARB?

- Dan M

1 - 20 of 42 Posts