Is it just me??

Discussion in 'Dodge Avenger Dealer Issues' started by mopar4life, Feb 6, 2017.

1. mopar4life

mopar4life Member

Is it just me??? I find a Dodge dealer with a great service department and within a year it's crap. It's like the owners of Dodge dealerships like having @$$holes for service advisors.... I love Mopars but it's really something that is hurting FCA. I have 5 dealers within an hours drive and they all suck.

2. 5rebel9

5rebel9 Active Member Site Supporter Level 1 Military

Media:
    Albums:
    Well look at how many "owners" have run the "Dodge" brand over the last few years.With those amount of corporate "shakeups" it is no wonder why dealerships are so lacking. They are in it to make money and it seems they come up stuck in the middle between the car buyers and what "corporate" will allow. But MOPAR's are not the only ones that are in this predicament! Can we all say "Takata air bags" together with so many other car brands? I worked for 3 different makes at dealers, and everybody is just trying to do what it takes to keep their job , or get a foot in the door for a better one. I however had had enough and went into a totally different trade!

3. mopar4life

mopar4life Member

You and me both.. I went from the Auto Industry into the IT field

4. DJ Roomba

DJ Roomba New Member

I will say, the owner and reputation of my local Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep dealership is kind of a mix of "Shady" and "I'd never touch anything off that Lot".

But I must say, the service writer I go to is a sweetheart, and she always gives me the best deals, and makes sure the most skilled technician touches my car for any warranty work or general service that needs to be done.

When my warranties run out, I'll probably just bring my car to the garage I work at......