Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Finally got the car today, a little unimpressed not as low as hoped and mufflers too quite..guess i will get it done again when warranty expires.anyway some pics...

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Nice! I like it but careful with those rims by the curb! Hehe

And where did you get side marker lights from? I swear my car doesn't have those...now I'll have to look.

·
Registered
240 Posts
HA HA!!!!... Classic... I didn't notice... makes a lot more sense...

Netvampire, Do you have any picture of your bumper from the rear?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Guys, trying to find all the bumpy roads now so the shocks will give a little,hoping to get another 30+ ml drop ..hehehe

·
Registered
590 Posts
How does the lowering affect your ride? Does it seem to respond the same, or can you feel an improvement/degradation in the quality? Also, what springs did you use? I am getting the Eibach Pro-Kit, and wanted some feedback on it if this is what you used. Thanks. Nice ride by the way.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How does the lowering affect your ride? Does it seem to respond the same, or can you feel an improvement/degradation in the quality? Also, what springs did you use? I am getting the Eibach Pro-Kit, and wanted some feedback on it if this is what you used. Thanks. Nice ride by the way.
I actually think that it is very smooth for being lowered, that been said only compared to a demo the dealer took me round the block in.the car was lowered before i picked it up. he did use the Eibach springs first and found they bottomed out to easy i think he mentioned they were scraping paint , so they were custom made ,they had to try about three sets to get it right. so no idea if they were branded with name all i know there blue in colour :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I think one of my mods might be to get rid of the bumper with the lights in it. Almost looks too much. Then again, it might be a safety feature that could get you a ticket/fine if you removed them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
hey, nice ride fer sher...but doesn't it seem that the SXT logo looks a little off in this pic ? somehow, off-angle, different font etc ? i don't mean to be a dyckhead or anything, for it is - indeed - a very nice ride & i'm sure you're havin a blast :D but did 'they' put your logo on lopsided ?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts