Dodge Avenger Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
WHAT WEEK TO REPORT???..13 or 14????

Well it was sad to watch my BILL's loose to the Ravens on home turf...BUT the BILL's kept it respectable throughout AND playoffs are still very much in the picture for them!:)

Didn't get to watch the later afternoon game, but heard that the Patriots lost another one against the Chief's.

·
Registered
64 Posts
WHAT WEEK TO REPORT???..13 or 14????

Well it was sad to watch my BILL's loose to the Ravens on home turf...BUT the BILL's kept it respectable throughout AND playoffs are still very much in the picture for them!:)

Didn't get to watch the later afternoon game, but heard that the Patriots lost another one against the Chief's.
I think they got the game STOLEN from them but you can say lost.. ;):mad:

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Oh for sure there were a few poor calls/non calls on BOTH teams....BUT the BILL's sure could have done some better play executions on a lot of offense plays. I may be a BILL's fan, BUT I'm not a blind follower......;)

The Ravens are coming on strong...much like the Patriots have been...glad they're in a different division!:)

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
WEEK 14:
Prime time Sunday night game at the Steelers....What a BILL'S DEFENSE! These last games get tougher for all in the league, but the BILL'S came out with a WIN and have secured a spot in the PLAY OFFS!
Looks like BILL'S FEVER is overtaking WNY!:D

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Week 15:
Well a late afternoon Saturday game up in Foxboro against the Patriots....
Once again a good game with a few poorly called/non called penalties on both sides. The Pat's took the win, but the BILL'S kept right in there to the end!
AND we are still "locked in" with a play off spot!:D
BILL'S close the regular season against the Jets on home turf next week!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Week 15:
Well a late afternoon Saturday game up in Foxboro against the Patriots....
Once again a good game with a few poorly called/non called penalties on both sides. The Pat's took the win, but the BILL'S kept right in there to the end!
AND we are still "locked in" with a play off spot!:D
BILL'S close the regular season against the Jets on home turf next week!

Yes, was a full day of football for us.
My son's college won their bowl (Cure bowl) game and then the Pats and Bills game was close. It was nice having an afternoon game and not a night game.

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Our UB Bull's have a "Bowl game" also, the Bahamas Bowl...have not heard any results yet, win or loss. Another up and coming Buffalo "college" football team.

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
WEEK 16:
Well even with a regular season home closer, I didn't expect a win and the results were as I thought. A loss to end the season 10-6, BUT with a first round wildcard playoff game this Sat. against the Texans and an INDOOR game to boot!
I hear there is also talk that the BILL'S COULD end up facing the PATRIOTS in the next round of play offs...OH MY!
I didn't think the Pat's would go "full bore" with their final game against the Dolphins...but I also didn't expect to hear that they LOST to them either!

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
FIRST ROUND WILD CARD GAME:

Well the season is over for my BILL'S. The Texans finally woke up the later part of the game and Buffalo went into "PREVENT WIN" mode. At least it went into overtime and they did score more than 3 points like their last play off game!

Hurts to say it,but..LETS go Patriots for the WIN and keep it in the AFC EAST for the SUPER BOWL!

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Well..I guess that didn't work out for the Patriots either last night, they lost also!
Another less captivating Super Bowl game coming up again! At least the COMMERCIALS will HOPEFULLY be good this year....:rolleyes:

41 - 50 of 50 Posts