Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_1513.JPG So for my high school graduation out here in Utah, the school threw an all night party will a raffle. 30 dollars for entry and given 6 tickets. There were jars for numerous prizes, one of them reading "Car giveaway". I tossed all of my tickets in that jar thinking eh why not, probably my best odds ever to win a car since it's only my senior class. They read my name off in the morning around 5 a.m. and I went to the local Ford Lincoln Dealership to claim my prize the same day!

The first thing I did to the car was clean up the engine bay. I just recently got my windows tinted so I will update on that. I also just ordered the black assembly headlights. I plan on doing a lot to her so follow me if you want to keep along. I'll post some pictures of her on the thread.

Tell me what you guys think of her, even though she's bone stock. I'm excited to have her as a project car.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Now that is an Introduction and a half! Welcome aboard. And I must say..You sure got the great luck of the draw! Some High School, and local business to do such! Keep us posted of what and how things progress with your "project"!

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum! The car looks to be in excellent shape, nice job on the engine bay clean up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts