Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, did anyone install a K&N CAI on a second gen 2.4 L engine avenger and can show me with a picture where the bracket attaches? I can’t find the spot the directions mentioned and the bolt it came with doesn’t fit into the hole on the bracket so I have to use the bolt that’s already there mentioned in the directions but with the 4-speed washer piece provided. I couldn’t tell where it goes. Sorry I’m a newb at all this.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hey all, did anyone install a K&N CAI on a second gen 2.4 L engine avenger and can show me with a picture where the bracket attaches? I can’t find the spot the directions mentioned and the bolt it came with doesn’t fit into the hole on the bracket so I have to use the bolt that’s already there mentioned in the directions but with the 4-speed washer piece provided. I couldn’t tell where it goes. Sorry I’m a newb at all this.

Use the bent bracket and the front bolt (existing) that goes all the way through to the starter (i think).
I had to use a file to open up the hole in the bracket a little bit to take the existing bolt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts