Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
The tails might look cool..would love to see pics if you do them. The headlights...well I can't see well enough at night anyways...so I don't think I would even bother.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I emailed the vendor, and he combined shipping for headlight and taillight together. Would be 48 bucks seperately, he charged me 43 bucks combined. Bought them today. Will post new pics and give info on how the lights look at night after I put them on.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Here it is, I put it on a couple days ago. Not the most fun stuff to put on, especially in the back. I eventually got the hang of it. Definately needed a blowdryer.

Attachments

·
Registered
565 Posts
How does that affect lighting at night?

Also, I just noticed you are from Indiana. I grew up outside of Indianapolis and now live outside of Atlanta.

I saw people were complaining that those In God We Trust plates were not being charged the speciality plate fee that other group speciality plates were.

- Dan M

·
Registered
590 Posts
It is a little darker, but I can still see fine. And with the fog lights on it is hardly noticable to me.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just recently became a member of avenger forums. I noticed that you all find a light film for both front and rear lights. I just ordered the ones for my front lights because I already did my back lights with a spray on tint. It turned out great but this looks much simpler. Also I just wanted to say hello to everybody!!!1

·
Registered
701 Posts
Here it is, I put it on a couple days ago. Not the most fun stuff to put on, especially in the back. I eventually got the hang of it. Definately needed a blowdryer.
:SHOCKED:hey where did u get those grills?? i would like to put it in my blak sxt, ooh and how much ??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts