Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has installed a lightweight pulley on their Avenger? I see a lot of discussions that mention the RRM one, however their website is down and considered “fake” by my phone lol. Are there interchangeable pulleys with the other models carrying the 2.4 world engine?

First time here btw!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has installed a lightweight pulley on their Avenger? I see a lot of discussions that mention the RRM one, however their website is down and considered “fake” by my phone lol. Are there interchangeable pulleys with the other models carrying the 2.4 world engine?

First time here btw!
From my understanding your trading reliability for preformance, allowing more weight to swing around with each rotation going to be worth the increase in reaction, the stock pulls has additional weight to counteract the spinning vibration of the crank shift

·
Registered
2008 Chrysler Sebring 2.4L
96 Posts
The RRM one is probably the only one you should consider... it at least has a steel sleeve in it.

Grab an ACT or Clutch Masters aluminum flywheel while you're at it... then have the rotating assembly rebalanced with the pulley and flywheel attached...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts