Dodge Avenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi have alot of car stuff for sale, gave up the avenger and got a project car to work on ( infinite g35)

heres the photobucket link

EVERYTHING in that album is for sale even the truck lol

i have recipts for everything i bought, but am a very open person and will work on the prices with you ,

im sure sphinx would be able to vouch for me but if anyquestions i do have some stuff already on ebay
but am parting out and saving the best stuff you here 8)

btw i have things up on ebay and craigslist but if u email me make sure you tell me your from avengerforumz lol to get a lil extra discount lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150509315458&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k145/eriklol/For SALE/

P

·
0 Posts
299 shipped with tracking ans insurance, pretty much the cost of stock rts
but for the same price your getting them halo and leds done by mr sphinx lol

sound fair?

thats a pretty good discount, asuming i still have to pay for shipping and traking and insurance out of pocket 8) let me know guys

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea man that is a good price, i kno, i went up losing a little but oh well . id rather sell it to someone that will use it an enjoy it,

let me kno if any one has any questions or offers,

(thanks to sphinx for hooking them up for me !!! and good luck sphinx with your newborn )

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the alpine door speakers?
there new in box, and i paid 80.00 a set,
buy both sets and ill throw in a set of brand new tweeters

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
P R E T T Y, for ease of the site, can you please post all the items you have for sale in a list format and the price you are looking to get for them? This way people don't have to keep asking how much you want for the items you are selling. Thank you!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
ok , per request of sphinx, heres alist

alpine door speakers 80 a set 240 watts each i thinnk
sony amp 100 1200 watts 2 channel
jbl amp 160 1500 watts 4 channel
kickers s10l7 160 each 1200watt each new edition
kicker 210l5 110 each 900 watt each signes of use
kicker enclosed box 70
headunit bluetooth ipod mp3 usb sd dvd cd navigation
touchscreen pop out screen 7 in power acoustik,
with ipod and nav add ons, 350**SOLD

all above prices are what i paid . not looking to get that back, but taking reasoble offers

some portable navigation systems for car all come with charger,
25 without stand
35 withstand
have a 5 farad capacitor for 40.00
rt headlights with halo rings and leds, 300 (same ones sphinx did)

if i missed anything just post and ill answer, honestly i would rather someone i know or from here, put the stuff to good use, post me an offer and ill let you know if i can do that , THANKS!

·
Registered
363 Posts
really interested in the r/t headlights. however i have to know do they flicker at all or do the halos fade out a bit towards the bottom?

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
For the R/T headlights, check out my original thread where they were built - Headlight Modification Information - Halos

Here are some of the pictures before I sent them to P R E T T Y. I can help whoever buys them, wire them up. They are a bit dimmer towards the bottom.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol i just got the email... quick response sphinx, thanks for the reply

PUTON, yea the lights are actually maade by sphinx,

·
Registered
41 Posts
Have you sold the Alpine 6.5"s yet? I have a 1st gen Avenger so I'm looking for 1 set for my front doors.

Thanks,
Wayne K.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
all i have left from parts are,
the 2 RT headlights with halos (which i will sell for highest offer price here)
2 sets of the alpines (4)
aftermarket din aftermarket stereo
dodge wire harness
antenna adapter

let me know if anyone is interested
thanks

·
Registered
157 Posts
Wish I could tell the brightness compared to the ones I got from Sphinx, cuz I love my halos, but they aren't visible in daylight unless it's overcast...my buddy has an Avenger too, so I'll see if he'd be interested.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea, these are the same ones you have then , sphinx made mine,

he did a great job, and the best he could,

ive read and my friend has tried to match them, as bright as possible but it just wont.

well yea anyone have questions or needs help ill be more then glad to give my 2(ent$

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
I wish they were brighter too... Only way you will get a set brighter would be to use CCFL tubes instead of LEDs. I used the brightest LEDs that I could find that also fit in the tubes. Thanks for the props though.

·
Registered
245 Posts
PM sent for the halos

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol i know what you mean sphinx,

reliability issues, heat, and the replacements in the case of a break, rather not deal with ccfl

LEDs
like i said great job, (by far better then any local shop Ive seen with avengers)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.