Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working on an AnvergerForumZ.com biz card to hand out to new Avenger owners that I'll run into. I know the Dodge dealership owner in my area will let me put the card in the new cars on the lot. I'll also put them in the service department and put a link on my web page as soon as I have it up and running. All I need is the ok from the AvengerForumZ.com site owner. This is an outstanding forum that is needed. I think with a little help from the membership, we can make this grow. All we need to do is let new Avenger owners know we are here. I think its an idea that can work.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are already doing something similar on the other forumZ. I am glad to see a member wanting to go that extra mile to increase membership which benefits everyone. I will pm pe0n about your suggestions. :smiley_thumbs_up:
Thanks, I would like to be of help to this young site, and help it grow into a very helpful forum for those think of or already own the new Avenger. There is to much misinformation going around about the Avenger, and its time to turn things around.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I think some small tasteful window stickers or something would be a nice touch as well to help bring people to the site. I had one on my magnum (for a different site) and it wasn't gaudy or anything at all.

·
Registered
412 Posts
That's a great idea. Something small but eye catching. I have been telling all my Avenger customers about the site and whenever I talk to people that own one or are thinking of owning one about the site.
The window sticker would be a great conversation piece.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Well I think regandon has the biz card idea worked out and is just looking for a ok from site admins. As for the window sticker....I think we already have a vendor or someone who works with vinyl graphics...I think we would just need a cool idea designed up. :)

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have the cards ready to go and will be shipping out 50 to Shadowvenger for the dealership he works at. The Dodge dealership I buy all me cars and trucks from also wants some to put into the Avengers on their lot.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I have the cards ready to go and will be shipping out 50 to Shadowvenger for the dealership he works at. The Dodge dealership I buy all me cars and trucks from also wants some to put into the Avengers on their lot.

Sweet! Will have some new faces around here from that I'm sure!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yeah, I'm sure the same can be done to the dodge dealer that's in my area... everyone here are buying avengers, chargers, etc...

G

·
I think some small tasteful window stickers or something would be a nice touch as well to help bring people to the site. I had one on my magnum (for a different site) and it wasn't gaudy or anything at all.
Be sure that you can ship them oversea... ;)

Maybe just the name like it's written here above? -> AVENGERForumZ.com ?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Did you make the cards yourself? If so, would you be willing to send the file with the card layout for other members to make? I would spread em out in my area as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts