Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well peeps :wavey: i want to wish all my fellow members :999: a fantastic Christmas and all the best for the New Year :poze: and you know the old saying don't get too drunk :beerchug::beerchug: lol xxx:wavey:

·
Dodge Avenger Forum Senior Member Plus!
213 Posts
exactly how drunk is too drunk?

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
:SHOCKED:its right at that point you begin to pass out !!!:SHOCKED:
:alc::bot::beerchug::druge:

Happy Holidays !!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas
Happy New Year!!!!
:newy:

·
Banned
168 Posts
Another safety reminder if you've been drinking stay off the roads.....and the stairwells......and the veranda.......and the icy tiles. Better off, just stay sitting.

Happy Holidays; Merry Christmas; Happy New Year; please think safe!!!!

·
213 Posts
i have fallen from sitttin before lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I suppose the very drunk part you wouldn't realise until the next day when you waken up and say " Where the F*** am I" lol x:SHOCKED:

·
213 Posts
lol no i know where i am, its more like
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID WE DO....AND DO I SMELL BACON???

·
Registered
8 Posts
Another safety reminder if you've been drinking stay off the roads.....and the stairwells......and the veranda.......and the icy tiles. Better off, just stay sitting.

Happy Holidays; Merry Christmas; Happy New Year; please think safe!!!!
Ha ha... :smileup:

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

·
Super Italian Moderator
5,164 Posts

I wish you all a wonderful time, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and above all ... HAVE FUN!

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Merry Christmas all!! Be sure to be safe and have a great holiday season!! To begin the Christmas mood, I have updated my avatar! Enjoy!

·
Registered
639 Posts
:beerchug::newy::newy::newy::newy::newy::newy:HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL ,AND HERE'S TO AN AMAZING NEW YEAR TO LOOK FORWARD TOO:beerchug::newy::newy::newy::newy::newy::newy:

·
Registered
926 Posts

May Peace and Good tidings, fall upon you and your family, and may the spirit of this Christmas season, last the whole year long.

Have a blessed Holiday season, and a Happy New Year.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well peeps, this is it the big crimbo! lol! :wow: well one self is half micked lol! :pepper: happy adys all round :beerchug: hope my fellow members have all had a fantastic day :woohoo: cos hey...... you all deserve it for puttin up wiv me lol! :4-looney: he he, well peeps aspecially UK peeps:hah: finger oot butts and lets get the gither for meet and a dwwwwwwink! :ura: byee peeps peeps, chat soon xxx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts