Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sphinx and I have talked about starting a modding contest with the prize being a one year level 1 supporting membership for each category winner, and the contest will end in May. The one with the most mods in each category will win a grand prize of a level 3 membership.

These are the categories ( and may be expand by Sphinx ):

1) Best performance mods

2) Best interior mods

3) Best exterior mods

4) Best sound system mods

Post your pics and an explaination of your mods. This runs untill May, so those in the Northern states will have time to do some modding to their rides.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it will work out very well. Sphinx has to add his sub catigories in and he is working on an easier lay out to follow. I will state who the judge of the contest will be later on.

·
Registered
565 Posts
does modding my dakota count too? The rules didn't say it had to be on my avenger :)

- Dan M

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
When you post up your mods, and pictures, please choose which sections you would like to participate in. For example, lets say I am Bullet (for demonstrational purposes only). I want to enter my car into two of the four categories... This is how it should be done:

The mod categories I would like to participate in are Performance Mods, and Exterior Mods.

Performance mods:
List them here with any pictures associated with them.

Exterior Mods:
List them here with any pictures associated with them.

The judges will look through all the entries by the specified date that regandon has set, and a winner from each category will be selected. You can enroll in more than one category, and can win in more than one category. These rules are not written in stone and can be changed by any mod accordingly.

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
does modding my dakota count too? The rules didn't say it had to be on my avenger :)

- Dan M
That is up to regandon. Maybe we can start an 'Other Car Mods' thread for this?

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

- Dan M
lol How about a modded contest after this one that includes your Avenger and another Chrysler or Dodge made car or truck that is also modded.

But for now we will only do our Avengers.

·
Registered
565 Posts
lol How about a modded contest after this one that includes your Avenger and another Chrysler or Dodge made car or truck that is also modded.

But for now we will only do our Avengers.

I mention it because some people have came up with some nice modifications already. Also, now that I have my avenger, my daily driver, I've got time to work on my dakota. Also, I only have the motivation to work on one vehicle at a time :)

Let the games begin!!

- Dan M

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Im not entering my car cause my parts wont be here in time , ill do it the nest contest that way i got my bodykit, hood, springs, and motor upgrades

·
Registered
129 Posts
My new top and bottom Grill's along with strip kit, mud flaps for the rear,
moon roof deflector should be here soon, so maybe next week.

:)

·
Registered
701 Posts
no fair... :( its still snow storming here and i cant mod my car yet untill all the snow melts away :'(

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
no fair... :( its still snow storming here and i cant mod my car yet untill all the snow melts away :'(

Well you still have some time. The contest doesn't end for a while, and there is hope for warm weather! Cheer up!:smiley_thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts