Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling the premium optioned Boston Acoustics speakers from my Avenger. Even with the basic 6-speaker stereo system, they would still be a good sound upgrade.

I carried over after market speakers from a previous vehicle. They are very lightly used and never abused. Asking $75 + shipping, for all 6 speakers (4 6"x9"s + 2 3.5"s dash).

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump bump bump it up

·
Premium Member
6,749 Posts
Maybe a Snare Drum roll would wake folks up? Those speakers would work in many other MOPARS,but I am satisfied with what I currently have.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nobody wants a great, easy, sound upgrade for a bargain?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The bass is pretty good. It's not subwoofer bass but they don't lack it, as 6×9 speakers usually have deep bass. It's enough to vibrate and shake the car with the factory head unit if that's what you're looking for. The mid and lows are also good. They're factory premium upgrade speakers from my 2012, so they'll work with your car, assuming you have the dash speakers too... I'd rather sell all 6 as a set.

I already had invested in aftermarket speakers from a previous vehicle, so that's why I swapped these out of this Avenger.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts