Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I went to a huge meet at the beginning of October, and this guy took some video of me and other people on our cruise up, as well as many of the cars at the meet. Don't worry, I'm at the very VERY beginning (at the spot where we met to cruise up together), so you wont have to watch the whole thing to see my car. But If you do watch the whole thing, you'll see some really awesome local cars and people. There were reportedly over 3,000 different cars there. The Mazdaspeed 3 with orange wheels that you see cruising is one of my close friends. Let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9edOss2sMs

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Agree, nice collection.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You fit in better than the Prius...

Do you know what all the cars were pulled over for?
The Prius and the Kia at the beginning weren't driving with us, but the guy filming was taking video of them as we passed them, just to mess around.

And the cars pulled over were in an accident. The Mustang didn't stop when the two cars in front of it did, and pushed the Toyota into the Jeep. If you pause it, you can see a bit of the damage. There were plenty of others pulled over for speeding, racing, etc. But they didn't put those shots in.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Awesome video. It was cool seeing some of those sweet rides. Sucks for those cars that got pulled over. Thanks for showing. Hope to see more of these kinds of videos.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts