Dodge Avenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since I got rid of my bike this year, I need to sell some of my old gear. This stuff is used but no abused, but the perf leather has a few more scuffs on it, since I bought it off a friend of mine. I only had 3500 miles on my bike, so that will show the level of wear on the gear. Below is a reprint of what I posted on other forums, but DISREGARD the prices below as I will let it all go for $200 shipped (in the continental US), provided the shipping does not exceed $25. If it does, then you split the shipping with me but only of what exceeds $25, which I think is pretty fair.

Joe Rocket Highside Gloves Size L, used but not worn out in the least. $20 SHIPPED. Gloves are now sold.

Joe Rocket Sonic 2.0 Leather Jacket Size 2XL. This jacket looks like brand new. It has a zip out liner and its partially perforated when you zip out the sides (sides also zip out under your arm as well as just the side). Very nice jacket. $165 SHIPPED.

Xpert Sport Perforated Leather Size 44. This jacket is a bit more worn. Bought from a buddy when he upgraded. Shows slight scuffs on back and arms from a low speed low side accident. This jacket isn't ripped or torn though, very comfy, and has a removable thinsulate liner. $70 SHIPPED.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ugg yes, I'm sorry about that. This is done now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.