Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

Heres a few snaps of my inferno red from Mexico.

Avenger Sxt 2008

Xenon 8000° K...

So what do you think ? :kap:

Alguien que hable español o que lo entienda un poco :eek:

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
No habla espanol amigo. Se habla ingles? Me llamo Jason. Como se llamo?

No, really, I don't know any Spanish, and we are suppose to be speaking in English here. Just for those of you who were wondering what was said there, I will translate for you.

I don't speak Spanish friend. Do you speak English? My name is Jason. What is your name?

That is a crude translation, but you get the just of it. Thanks for joining the forumz! Your car looks great! I really like the third picture.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No habla espanol amigo. Se habla ingles? Me llamo Jason. Como se llamo?

No, really, I don't know any Spanish, and we are suppose to be speaking in English here. Just for those of you who were wondering what was said there, I will translate for you.

I don't speak Spanish friend. Do you speak English? My name is Jason. What is your name?

That is a crude translation, but you get the just of it. Thanks for joining the forumz! Your car looks great! I really like the third picture.

Hi man... My name´s emmanuel.

I´m from Tampico (México) alive to 6 hours ofthe border with Texas.

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
I think the difference between the 120mph speedometer, and the 140mph speedometer is the 120mph is larger print for the MPH, and the 140mph is larger print for the KPH.

He cant go any faster than you Zee... lol.

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Hi man... My name´s emmanuel.

I´m from Tampico (México) alive to 6 hours ofthe border with Texas.
Hey Emmanuel,

Since you changed out your lights already :D What brand did you go with and did you change out both low/high and your fogs? Are your factory harnesses starting to melt at all?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hola hermanoo jaja esta super tu avenger yo estoy esperando me lo entreguen uno ***** se automatico ya llevo esperando casi dos meses supuestamente en la 4 semana de marzo o un poco antes pero ya estoy desesperado... platicame que tal jala, yo le quiero pintar los faros delanteros ponerlos ****** como la version rt que se vende en USA

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Hola hermanoo jaja esta super tu avenger yo estoy esperando me lo entreguen uno ***** se automatico ya llevo esperando casi dos meses supuestamente en la 4 semana de marzo o un poco antes pero ya estoy desesperado... platicame que tal jala, yo le quiero pintar los faros delanteros ponerlos ****** como la version rt que se vende en USA
Hello, you can buy the RT lights that are in the US, but you should try going to the dealership where you bought your car.

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Hey guys... This is an English forum... lets keep it that way ;). Also, take a look at the rules, it says only English please!

·
Dodge Avenger Forum
1,340 Posts
Hey guys... This is an English forum... lets keep it that way ;). Also, take a look at the rules, it says only English please!
Oops LOL I was trying to help the guy out :p He wants to know if he can get the R/T headlights so I referred him to where he got the car from :D

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
Thats fine, we just need to keep it all to English... Those is the rules... Not trying to be mean or anything. Can you both edit your posts to English please?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I'm actually hoping to learn spanish (not on here though sphinx :p) because I will be going back to mexico in about 3 weeks...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts