Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to snapping a few pics... hard to keep a car clean up here with all the dirt and salt on the roads.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like it, planning on a body kit, ground lighting and the billeted grill too, easy since I work in a body shop.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes, yes and yes

hehe, ya they are 18's, yes its leather and ya its the light graystone. I had ordered the gray/black leather but the dealership mixed up so they gave me a discount.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the rims are a aluminum cast rim with chrome plated plastic covers. nice and light and still easy on the eyes.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
keeping it clean

Ya I wash it every Friday, good thing is that I have a wash bay at work that I get to use whenever I want, saves a few dollars.
Even as stock these are nice cars, and as long as its clean ppl take notice. Makes it worth the price tag. not to mention I have had mine up to 180km/h and it still wanted to go faster, need to wait till summer to see where it stops.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hey Ronson I have a SXT with the 2.7L and it topped out at about 123MPH. I don't know what the conversion is but I'm sure yours will go faster.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nice 123mph is about 200km/h... I can't wait to see, wondering if they even installed governers in the avengers?.. anyone know?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Wow, 123....thats pretty fast. I think the fastest I have been was about 134....but that was on my motorcycle. I stopped looking at the speedo after that lol..

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Question for ya shadow, what did you use to calculate top speed? Cause I just realized that the speedo in my R/T only goes up to 120. Do you have a handheld gps or g-tech?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts