Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx guys. I'm thinking about getting the SE grille in either marathon blue or white and tinting the headlights. Then probably go with a chromed honeycomb insert. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
rain

I hope you did not just get a car wash!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys! No, it had just been raining but I wanted some pics with the tinted windows so I sent my sister out!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds good but if live in the USA check with the state law before tinting your headlight covers. It is illegal in most states and no reason to draw any unnecessary attention from LEO.
I live on Long island. I've seen people around here with it but thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
11,015 Posts
I have been thinking about the grille issue as well. I would think a body color grille would be the best match, and if you tint your headlights, I would definitely do body color. That would look great.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
R/T and what pisses me off is it is 10x more fun and gets better mileage. His is a used 06 with 35k miles on it....

·
Registered
565 Posts
What % tint is that? I have that same car, marathon blue R/T. I also have the chrome clad rims, but mine has a sunroof (wife talked me into getting one).

I saw one just like ours without the chrome rims at a mexican restaurant a few weeks ago. First R/T in marathon blue i've seen, all overs were SE/SXT.

here in GA, 32% is legal +/- 3%.

- Dan M

1 - 20 of 23 Posts