Dodge Avenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I changed my regular cd-player to 735N MyGig RHW. Organ donor was Jeep Compass 2011 and my car is 2009 Avenger. Everything works like a charm but I am wondering if there is anyway to change the "boot image" that is whole screen in size. Now it shows some "70th anniversary"-logo. Allthough it is not bad looking I would rather like to have something Dodge related to show up.

I know how to put a custom background image to the right side of screen but have not found any way to change this boot logo. Is it software related issue that can not be changed or could it possibly be changed by dealer with Chrysler programming tool?

Second question is that is there any way to calibrate touch screen since sometimes it feels like it is not perfectly calibrated?

P.S. I think this headunit is quite marvelous for its age AND as a oem headunit. Decent audiostream via Bluetooth, HDD for music storage, navigation, multiple USB:s, HF, voice commands etc. And last but not least it has much better sound quality than preivous basic unit. No wonder it has cost so much when new.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Sorry, can't help you with the boot screen, but did you see these images from wayback when? The club logo is my fave. :)

Here are a couple more I made up this morning... I hope you like them. I will try to add some as I go.

Again, just right click, save as, and then get it to your MyGig.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMG_5013.PNG
Those are nice pics! I made myself this kind of pic. I just love that logo car has in back and in front so did put it on top of a tinted window with raindrops.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts