Dodge Avenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to introduce myself to the newbie thread!!! just picked up my Avenger last friday... i am a very satisfied with my new ride...

2008 Dodge Avenger SE (yes i know base) if you new how much i was filling up at then you would perhaps would of done the same...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Not a problem at all, Welcome to the AvengerforumZ. It's a great place... I'm sure you'll learn a lot here. and you're going to love the Avenger, it's a great ride.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Just want to introduce myself to the newbie thread!!! just picked up my Avenger last friday... i am a very satisfied with my new ride...

2008 Dodge Avenger SE (yes i know base) if you new how much i was filling up at then you would perhaps would of done the same...
Welcome to the forumz!!! All avenger owners are welcome here. I believe you will find alot of good information and meet many interesting people here. Show us your Avenger.

·
Registered
41 Posts
hey, bonjour & welcome....monreal huh ? sweet. say hi to karen, and marianne, and olga, and naomi, and, well, forget it.....road trip, lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts